Armadale Castle, Garden and Museum the Isle of Skye
40 acres of exotic trees, shrubs and flowers in a stunning position with sea and mountain views
Magnificent gardens set around the picturesque ruins of Armadale Castle, former seat of the Macdonalds of Sleat. This area is known as 'the Garden of Skye' because of its sheltered aspect.
- specimen trees including many planted in the 19th century
- colourful herbaceous borders and water plants
- bluebell and rhododendron displays
- terraces with sea views and wildlife-spotting
- adventure playground for children
- woodland walks
- ticket includes entry to Museum of the Isles with 6 galleries of Highlands & Islands history
2019 - Gardens at Armadale Castle Openings from March to November. See website. Refreshments, shop, disabled access. Museum of the Isles.
Electric wheelchairs available.
- Street: Armadale Castle, Sleat
- Postcode: IV45 8RS
- City: Isle of Skye
- County: Isle of Skye
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 1471844305
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to take a break, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Each hotel has genuine guest reviews enabling you to book from anywhere in the world in total confidence. Not only do we feature hotels near the garden, we also feature hotels worldwide and at all major airports. Special prices up to 70% off standard rates as well as hundreds of exclusive deals. Armadale Garden Hotels - click here.