Peter Beales Roses
If you love roses and want to buy some to then the 3 acre rose garden at Peter Beale Roses is the place to visit
If you love roses, then the three acre rose gardens at Peter Beales Garden Centre is the perfect place to visit this summer and the wealth of knowledge from staff available to you is second to none.
- Entrance to the gardens, planted by the renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show gold medallists, are free and open seven days a week, all year round and you can soon lose yourself in the tranquil surroundings, as you meander through the inspirational display gardens with its intoxicating perfumes, featuring rose covered archways, walkways and a stunning observation turret and a separate wildlife garden.
- An extensive range of container roses, companion plants, gifts and gardening products can be found within the garden centre and delicious home-made food is served daily in the popular Rosarium Restaurant.
- Conveniently located just ½ mile off the A11 in Attleborough, Norfolk, with ample free parking, wheelchair access, toilets and baby changing facilities. Coach parties are also welcome with prior notice.
- Exclusive group guided tours and refreshment packages are available on request. For further information or to make a booking please visit our website.
- Rose-related courses and other events are held throughout the year, please visit our website for up-to-date details.
- Street: London Road
- Postcode: NR17 1AY
- City: Attleborough
- County: Norfolk
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to find places to stay near Peter Beale Rose Garden, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Each hotel has genuine guest reviews enabling you to book from anywhere in the world in total confidence. Not only do we feature hotels near the garden, we also feature hotels worldwide and at all major airports. Special prices up to 70% off standard rates as well as hundreds of exclusive deals. Look now - click here.