Gordon Castle Walled Garden
Gordon Castle Walled Garden a hidden gem lovingly restored to its former glory with a modern design by world famous designer Arne Maynard.
Gordon Castle Walled Garden is a hidden gem situated between the river Spey and the Moray coast, and one of Scotland's best kept secrets.
- At almost 8 acres in size it is one of the oldest and largest kitchen gardens in Britain and has been lovingly restored to its former glory with a modern design by world famous designer Arne Maynard.
- An oasis of peace and tranquillity, the garden is also a hive of activity. Constantly tended by a small team of dedicated gardeners, a myriad of herbs, cut flowers, fruit and vegetables are grown within its ancient walls making the garden as beautiful as it is productive.
- Open all year round, come and relax in the peaceful surroundings and see our gardeners hard at work, digging, sowing, hoeing and harvesting.
- Try delicious freshly picked produce in our award-winning café or browse a range of over 200 products in our shop, all based on the plants we grow or inspired by the Gordon Castle estate.
- With a wonderful natural play area and seasonal garden trails, there is plenty for children to see and enjoy as well.
Click here for Gordon Castle Walled Gardens Opening Times 2021
Open all year but please check Garden's Website before visiting.
Places to stay to visit this garden and others in area.
See section below.
- Telephone: 01343 612312
- Street: Gordon Castle Walled Garden
- Postcode: IV32 7PQ
- City: Fochabers
- County: Moray
HOTELS AND PLACES TO STAY NEAR TO GARDEN
If you want to take a break, why not stay in one of our recommended hotels. Each hotel has genuine guest reviews enabling you to book from anywhere in the world in total confidence. Look now for hotels and places to stay near Gordon Castle Walled Garden, Fochabers